12:26:00 AM
EWWWWWWWWW.

i just cleaned out my bathtub and unclogged the drainage and I'm grossed out.

:(

Like, ICK.

;

I'm feel like I'm losing myself. I'm drowning in JC work, I can't get out. People are drifting away, I'm too tired to run and catch them anymore. The effort drains me, even more than before. I said this once, I'll say it again. Don't treat me as a fucking puppet, to move an arm or a leg or nod smile frown when you feel like it. Don't talk to me when you feel like talking to me and expect a reply. I'm tired of mankind, humanity. I'm sick of accommodating you when you feel like you can come running to me. Don't make it seem as if I'm being distant and cold, when you haven't been making the effort at all.

Don't talk to me. I don't want to bite back and make you feel worse.

Maybe Sophie is right.

Why do I have so much pent up resentment in me.

I need someone to talk to. But everybody's in their own world.

I need to stop being selfish.

Maybe this isn't the place to be anymore.

;

Anything.


&profilo
Char. or Kinky.
Crescent, NJ
A02
38th Student Council.
Loves her friends. And shopping.

&ascoltare
current obessions ;

sgspree! XD
Post A's Plans. >:(
Gilmore Girls!

&amici
% Lumps.
% 05a02!! :))
% christine
% haoie
% laura
% jiali
% rhoda
% ruth
% suzie
% steph

% my heartbreak.

Photo: Foto Decadent
Textures: /Carton Squid Fingers
Brushes: Romance Box Funeral Monster
Host: Blogger
Designer: Provocative}
Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

&discorso
&archive